Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

New pics added to the construction for orlandorocks.com

citywalk_rockit_bmg_group_6_29_2008.JPG

citywalk_rockit_bmg_group_6_29_2008%20(1).JPG

citywalk_rockit_7_3_2008.JPG

citywalk_rockit_7_3_2008%20(8).JPG

citywalk_rockit_7_3_2008%20(7).JPG

citywalk_rockit_7_3_2008%20(6).JPG

citywalk_rockit_7_3_2008%20(5).JPG

citywalk_rockit_7_3_2008%20(4).JPG

citywalk_rockit_7_3_2008%20(3).JPG

citywalk_rockit_7_3_2008%20(2).JPG

citywalk_rockit_7_3_2008%20(1).JPG

Come on Universal, lets get the show on the road here!:mad: I know that I'm not the only guy that likes to see dirt, but after awhile, it does get boring:rolleyes: ............lol:lol: Nice pics anyways! :thumbs:

Last edited:
This attraction could end up much better than the counterpart in Japan. Look at how Universal leaned to Premier and how great Mummy turned out. Now Universal is leaning on Maurer Söhne. This could end up being a pretty marvelous ride, something Maurer Söhne wants to achieve to "put a stamp" on their authenticity of great amusement attractions. They've aimed for introducing another couple new elements to this attraction. Maurer Söhne also says there is two seconds of air-time on Abismo's camelback, so we might be shocked at the forces on Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit. Creative also had some time from Hollywood Dream to see what they like and don't like about the onboard.

Last edited:
I'm stuck between not wanting this ride to happen, or anxious to see this ride open. The only reason I don't like about this ride is the theming. But otherwise, get the construction started again!

I'm stuck between not wanting this ride to happen, or anxious to see this ride open. The only reason I don't like about this ride is the theming. But otherwise, get the construction started again!

You mean get the construction started for the first time. They've only done land clearing, which they're still not done with. :rolleyes:

Walls went up in New York on Sunday night, and the Twister Queue has now been rerouted and has a large outdoor portion in the middle of the street:

outdoorqueuetr7.jpg

wall1li9.jpg

I don't think the line would get that long for Twister, but did they take out the majority of the queue in Twister? Finally, construction is now picking up again. Nice pics Nick!:thumbs: :rep: Check out our funny videos!
http://www.youtube.com/MMKDLProductions