Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Nights 29 Merchandise

$200 later...

Last year there sad a glitch and I got all my shirts for free + shipping.

That Ghostbusters Mug is great. Hope it is raised like the HHN 25 Jack mu .

Finally, I wish that hoodie and ringer design was on a regular tee. That art is amazing .

Freaking LOVE the merchandise. Totally digging the whole aesthetic. Just wishing they put out a scarezone shirt again this year.

$200 later...

Last year there sad a glitch and I got all my shirts for free + shipping.

That Ghostbusters Mug is great. Hope it is raised like the HHN 25 Jack mu .

Finally, I wish that hoodie and ringer design was on a regular tee. That art is amazing .
I had to get the sweatshirt since it is going to be crazy hot and I won't need it in Orlando and some mugs and things I don't want breaking during travel. And maybe a couple of things I'll get doubles of at the event. HHN has my wallet in a deathgrip.

Hard to see, but it looks like Ghostbusters isn't on the house shirt, but the property is clearly mixed with other IPs on other merch. That is weird to me.

Hard to see, but it looks like Ghostbusters isn't on the house shirt, but the property is clearly mixed with other IPs on other merch. That is weird to me.

The mixed-IP image looks like it's the same promotional image for Marathon of Mayhem. Maybe that's the only exception, since the show itself involves all the IPs together?

ETA: Or I could have no idea what I'm talking about and everything is random, idk :?:

My wallet is screaming, but I don't care, this merch is killer!

Regarding Ghostbusters not being on the house shirt, I know someone mentioned it might be due to Sony/GB being very picky on having the name with everything else and that's how the rights went. It sucks, but we still got the Marathon of Mayem design which I prefer over the house shirt.

Its a shame we couldnt get any Ghostbusters t-shirts. That lanyard would've made an awesome shirt. Well at least Im getting the blacklight sweater! That looks amazing aswell.

EDIT: About the t-shirt, Im not a fan of white lines on it. I wish they would've just had a plain black shirt with the cover art on it.

UOAP page shows an exclusive shirt and pin being at the usual Cyber Image/AP Lounge. I'm guessing it's too early to know if that stuff will be in the Tribute Store like past year's as well?

The fiancé (husband when we're there though!) and I were planning on collecting matching shirts every year regardless, but it's 12x more convenient when I'm not dragging him across the park trying to decide on a shirt.

The shirts featuring Killer Klownz alongside GB, Classic Monsters and Stranger Things makes me wonder if they were originally gonna be in the trailer instead of Us.