Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
horror 80s GIF

Gonna piggyback on this--especially with it now getting a S2: Bring Fallout to HHN on both coasts. Be if the TV Show, or the games; there is a lot that could be easily represented.
Been saying this for so long now!

Have a zone set in New York with raiders, Brotherhood and ghouls running amok, and a house that takes us through a Vault and the Wasteland with Deathclaws, Super Mutants, the whole shebang of Wild Wasteland shenanigans (and have a scene in the house that's just Mr. House yelling at us from his screen).

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Honestly, I'm hoping with the boom of TV adaptions, we eventually get some type of video game-centric year.

Fallout, Bioshock (if Netflix doesn't botch it, which, ehhh) and potentially more seasons / games of TLoU, those would be strong choices with a broader appeal due to their adaptions. Silent Hill and Resident Evil are strong choices universally, Dead by Daylight and FNaF are Blumhouse properties, and who knows what else might blow up in popularity soon.

I don't think it ever WILL happen, but within the next 5 years I think there's certainly an argument that there's enough accessible options with enough tonal and scenic differences to make a solid, varied event that won't isolate the GP.

While I'd want a house above all, a Fallout zone by itself could be fantastic.

BOS knights, raiders, other survivors running around with different creatures? With the classic Fallout soundtrack playing? Inject it into my veins

Reactions: HHN Maddux