HoS Orlando Most Anticipated House | Inside Universal Forums

HoS Orlando Most Anticipated House

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most anticipated HoS Orlando house this year?

• Beneath the Ice

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Captain's Revenge

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dead Vines

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Water's Edge Inn

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

SeventyOne

Platinum Member
Jul 1, 2010
Orlando
Figured if HHN has one, might as well carry on the tradition.

My picks:
1) Beneath the Ice—polar bear themed haunted house? Nuff said. (Hoping they exploit the cold inside Wild Arctic.)

2) Capt’s Revenge—pirates may be a Halloween cliché, but still fun when done right. I imagine cast will make or break this one.

3) Water’s Edge Inn—wasn’t super-enthused until I saw sirens mentioned in the description. Evil mermaids are a first for me in a haunt.

4) Dead Vines—wasn’t a SoX fan at HHN 2018, this sounds like a redux. Would love to be pleasantly surprised, tho.

Reactions: shiekra38
Houses
  1. Beneath the Ice - Love the concept and announcement video
  2. Water's Edge Inn - The run down hotel sounds cool
  3. Dead Vines - Loved Seeds of Extinction so wouldn't mind a similar house
  4. Captain's Revenge - Not a fan of the Pirate theme

Zones
  1. Frozen Terror - Again, love the concept
  2. Witchcraft Bayou - Sounds fun
  3. Deadly Ambush - This is really 2a for me, having never having gone to HoS I have no idea what to expect and on paper, this and Witchcraft sound dead even to me
  4. Sea of Souls - Again, not a fan of Pirates

Bars
  1. Tormented - This is probably the thing I'm looking forward to most at the event
  2. Longshoremen Tavern - I think a Pirate-themed bar sounds much better than a house or zone
  3. Siren's Last Call - Sounds interesting
  4. Poison Grotto - Something about the way this one is written up sounds like it's going to be really cool scenic wise, but otherwise nothing special