Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How do I change back to mobile view?

Delete all your cookies and history, then you should go back to normal mobile. It worked for me on my iPhone.

Im wondering this too, i accidentaly changed it on my iPhone and have no way of changing it back. Only option is the layout, horror/potter etc. Have tried deleting cookies and history with no luck.

View from Iphone
msobq1.png

Last edited:
One thing I would like to see added to the mobile view is the list of hottest threads etc. I prefer the mobile view except for this detail and the fact that posted pics always get cut off on the right side (at least on my phone).

One thing I would like to see added to the mobile view is the list of hottest threads etc. I prefer the mobile view except for this detail and the fact that posted pics always get cut off on the right side (at least on my phone).

The pics is a double-edged sword. The reason it does that is because there is a feature on the boards that forces the size of images to be restrained to be no bigger than 800 x 600. Because of that, it also does that on the mobile version.

The site update only impacted the main site, not the forums. There should be a drop-down menu towards the bottom of each page where you can choose the theme. Just change it from OU Default to Mobile.

Yes, I have the menu on both my computer and phone. Options are default, alternate, horror, antarctica, and potter.