How do you get the High Res Concept Arts? | Inside Universal Forums

How do you get the High Res Concept Arts?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 15, 2014
--Classified--
I know that the media normally gets these, but is there somewhere I can go on the resort websites to look at them?

If not, then can OU start posting the high-resolution images in a thread dedicated to it? It would be really convenient! @BriMan

I specifically am currently looking for a high-resolution image of the Electric Ocean concept art. (Btw, I recently found out that Falcon's Creative Group is designing this whole event, so it should be good.)

Thanks guys!!

Reactions: Scott W.
I know that the media normally gets these, but is there somewhere I can go on the resort websites to look at them?

If not, then can OU start posting the high-resolution images in a thread dedicated to it? It would be really convenient! @BriMan

I specifically am currently looking for a high-resolution image of the Electric Ocean concept art. (Btw, I recently found out that Falcon's Creative Group is designing this whole event, so it should be good.)

Thanks guys!!

You have to be an approved member of the media to get them.

As far as posting them... sorry but it eats up a lot of bandwidth and takes a long time to upload and download.

Thanks guys!!

Something like this?

img_0571.jpg

Edit: I'm just about to head to bed but if this is what you're after. The easiest way to do it is to search google for the image. Once you find it, press here.

search by image.JPG

This will then bring up this:

chrome image search.JPG

Click large and it should display the highest resolution version of that image Google can find. Sometimes it won't be able to find the image but it will offer similar images and if you repeat the process, you may end up finding the image you're looking for.

If you're using Google Chrome, you can right click on photos and then click search Google for image, it should be the 5th option down and it will offer similar results.

Looking at plenty of high res concept arts over the years, some of them aren't all that great at high res. The text will be sharp but the image is almost always made of a mixture of different images, some sharp, some not so much. Looking at the SeaWorld one for example, the people and trees are sharp but the performers and sky are blurry and have been scanned in from lower res images.

The real exception to this is if the whole image has been drawn from scratch like the Star Wars concept art or has been taken from CGI like Volcano Bay.

Hopefully this may be of some use to you.

I think @BriMan is making the right choice to not have crazy high res images on the site. Somebody else will do it and they can pay the cost, it's not really adding anything, it can make viewing on mobile a pain and I think it's a benefit to us all to have the news coming from OU as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAJAS
View attachment 3318

This will then bring up this:

View attachment 3319

Click large and it should display the highest resolution version of that image Google can find. Sometimes it won't be able to find the image but it will offer similar images and if you repeat the process, you may end up finding the image you're looking for.

If you're using Google Chrome, you can right click on photos and then click search Google for image, it should be the 5th option down and it will offer similar results.

Looking at plenty of high res concept arts over the years, some of them aren't all that great at high res. The text will be sharp but the image is almost always made of a mixture of different images, some sharp, some not so much. Looking at the SeaWorld one for example, the people and trees are sharp but the performers and sky are blurry and have been scanned in from lower res images.

The real exception to this is if the whole image has been drawn from scratch like the Star Wars concept art or has been taken from CGI like Volcano Bay.

Hopefully this may be of some use to you.

I think @BriMan is making the right choice to not have crazy high res images on the site. Somebody else will do it and they can pay the cost, it's not really adding anything, it can make viewing on mobile a pain and I think it's a benefit to us all to have the news coming from OU as quickly as possible.
I never realized how simple it was to do that in Google Images!! I'll keep this in mind for the future.

In hindsight, you guys are right in not having tons of ridiculously high-resolution images on the site. It does hinder the experience.

Thanks a bunch

I never realized how simple it was to do that in Google Images!! I'll keep this in mind for the future.

In hindsight, you guys are right in not having tons of ridiculously high-resolution images on the site. It does hinder the experience.

Thanks a bunch

Any time, mate. Happy to help.

It's a million times easier to do a reverse image search now compared to about 5 years ago. You used to have to use smaller search engines and it was always hit or miss.

Before it became so easy to do I did manage to win a camera by entering a competition to guess a city by the skyline by doing a reverse image search and I was the only person with the correct answer.

Reactions: WAJAS