Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How do you handle peak days?

These are how I get by.

This ones from back in the early 2000's

Current all access passes are blue just as blue one above. Limited to 5. If i get more i will post
Super cool to see those again.

Unfortunately, I've only gotten one front-of-line pass. Long story short, I went to Universal with my family and my pass wouldn't scan. They went in and I was stuck at the front gates for about two hours. Gave us a front-of-line pass good for all the rides and shows though, so I guess it was worth it.

Super cool to see those again.

Unfortunately, I've only gotten one front-of-line pass. Long story short, I went to Universal with my family and my pass wouldn't scan. They went in and I was stuck at the front gates for about two hours. Gave us a front-of-line pass good for all the rides and shows though, so I guess it was worth it.
?!? I would've exploded if I had to wait 2 hours!! Giving you that pass was certainly the least they could do in my opinion!  :eek:

?!? I would've exploded if I had to wait 2 hours!! Giving you that pass was certainly the least they could do in my opinion!  :eek:
I had a few days before my pass expired, so I decided to renew early. They took my old pass away, but the new pass wouldn't become effective for another week. Hence, there was literally a few days when my name wouldn't be in the system. They were baffled, and I'm sure it was a glitch since I had a supervisor run back and forth trying to figure out what had gone wrong.

Now when you renew your pass, your new pass starts on the day of the renewal. Not sure if this is new policy, but it works.

Has there been any benefit recently for "renewing"? I just buy a totally new AP each time. The only good thing about renewing before was when they gave you 6 extra free months, but even then, you could apply that for completely new APs as well. I miss them offering that.

Otherwise, I see no incentive in "renewing"