Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How does this plan look?

Apr 15, 2015
Group consist of my wife (jenny) , me (CJ)  5 middle school students and two year old. 

Monday June 14th 

09:00 AM Opening

·      Despicable me  (CJ and Kids)    --

·      Head to lower lot

·      Revenge of the mummy (Jenny and Kids) Rider swap pass

·      Transformers (Jenny and girls)

·      Transformers (CJ and Boys)

·      Jurassic Park  (CJ and Kids)

·      Use Rider Swap (revenge of Mummy)

11:30 Am leave lower lot

11:45 Lunch in Springfield while girls go on studio tour and I stay with baby explore Springfield while waiting.

Girls get out of studio tour and switch with boys

03:00 pm both groups have gone on studio tour and are together.

·      Jenny and kids ride The Simpsons

Water world show sometime between 4-5:30

Leave park around 6pm

Thats is more or less how I do the park, you might be able to squeeze in the animal show at some point too. (great for kids)

I would try to get to the park and in line by 8:30, they let you partially into the park a bit before 9:30.

GL!

If any of the kids are under 40 inches, you'll need to do child switch for DM as well. Also to save time, why not just take everyone on the studio tour at once? There's no height requirement for that one. Just some thoughts :)

If any of the kids are under 40 inches, you'll need to do child switch for DM as well. Also to save time, why not just take everyone on the studio tour at once? There's no height requirement for that one. Just some thoughts :)

I think the King Kong part will be too intense for my daughter. I mean she freaks out now when we go through the car wash

On a Monday morning? Yeah I think it's definitely possible.

Honestly hitting DM first thing was the smartest decision you could make, and while you may wait ten or so minutes instead of no wait for the LL attractions, you still beat the rush to DM.

I would suggest focusing your day more for the kids and keeping them busy.  I have a 5 year old which cannot do most of the bigger rides.  Here is my suggestion:

9:00 Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem.

*Stay in the themed environment at Super Silly Fun Land and do Silly Swirly and let the young kids play on the playground a bit.

10:00 Look for the soonest Animal Show performance while at SSFL and arrive 10 minutes before the posted show time.

10:30-ish Shrek 4D

11:00-ish Waterworld

12:00 Lunch at Springfield (Pizza, hot dogs and burgers are good!)

1:00 Ride Simpsons with child swap (this will help settle the food before riding the ride)

1:45 Jurassic Park with child swap (let the little kids play at Dino Play while you wait to child swap)

2:30 Mummy with Child Swap (no young kid options here)

3:00 Transformers with Child Swap (the waiting room is semi interactive for the young ones)

This is of course bypassing the tour altogether.  By the time you reach 3pm, the young kids are going to be exhausted.  If you are not looking to go home yet, the Special Effects Stage is an option to cool off and sit down.