Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How Long Do You Spend in Busch Gardens Tampa?

How long do you spend in Busch Gardens?

• Total voters
3 or four hours at most, unless it is Howl O Scream or just hangin out waiting for a show.
As I am local I go in the off season, I run around and get the rides out of the way and then go looking to take pictures.

9-12 only get too visit once on our trip (twice on our next) and thats pretty much every other year so I spend a long time here. And it's a great park

Thank You OF for making this, I usually spend about 3-4 hours at this park depending on the weather.
Must do's include CH, Sheikra, skyride, all the major animal exhibits and any coaster with a short wait.

I mostly do a full day, but when I had a fun card I managed to get Kumba/Montu/SheKra/Gawzi/Skyride/ and some animals (each coaster at least 2 times) in under 2.5 hours

I only go to Busch during Howl-o-Scream now. It's been years since I did a full day there.

I've only ever been once! Just can't find anyone to take the drive out there with.

When I went, I spent the entire day there. Can't go often, so I gotta take in everything. :)

Being local and having a father who worked for the company for 20+ years has spoiled me. I actually went today and only stayed about four hours. We leisurely strolled around the park and didn't ride anything. I mainly wanted to go to catch up on HOS construction.

I'm another local, so I usually go for about 2 to 3 hours to just go for a walk, check out new activity or construction, and maybe get a ride or two on Cheetah Hunt. Now that the weather's starting to get cooler, it's a pretty pleasant place to get out and about, and it's kind of fun to notice the little things that change week by week.