How Long Do You Spend in Hollywood Studios? | Inside Universal Forums

How Long Do You Spend in Hollywood Studios?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long do you spend in Hollywood Studios?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
The one or two times I go to DHS, I tend to re-ride a lot of the rides that I go on, so even though I could spend a lot less time in it, I tend to spend around 6-7 hours.

TSMM Fastpass. Star Tours 2. Rock n' Rollercoaster. Tower of Terror. Ride TSMM. Muppets. LMA. American Idol. Great Movie Ride. So it ends up being about 6 hours, maybe more depending on what I do. Then when I come back for Fantasmic I usually try and hit ToT and RRC first.

Mainly depends on how I feel that day. I enjoy taking in some of the shows and will do some rides here and there...so it could be 3+ hours or less than 3.

Hollywood Studios is generally one of my shorter visits. Depending on waits and Fast Pass status its a visit to TSMM, Great Movie Ride, ToT, and Rockin Rollercoaster. If I feel like a show which I usually don't here I will drop into Indy OR LMA. 3-6 is plenty of time for me but its usually less than 3 before I park hop.

I get there at rope drop, get a TSMM FP, hit ToT>RnR>ToT>TSMM>ST2 then out of there. I am usually done in about 2 hours.

DHS has got to be my least favorite Orlando park. Theme wise the place is a mess and has a lot of low repeatable attractions.

If am am wanting to see F!, I just go over for that, but I won't hang out there all day for it.

Last edited:
TSMM, Tower of Terror, Midway Mania, Muppets, and a show. That's usually how it goes now. So definitely on the lower end of 3-6 hours.

9-12

Love almost everything about DHS. I see Indy, ride Star Tours a couple times, see Muppets at least twice, ride Tower at least 5 times, and do GMR a couple times. Love DHS, and I'll never understand the hate it gets. Much better than Disney's Abysmal Kingdom and the Tragic Kingdom.