Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I have a question.

Feb 20, 2014
Why does it matter.
I'm taking two of my friends too universal next month one of them has never been to universal before and the other has not been for a very long time. Which ride/attraction do you think I should take them on first too wow them as soon as they get too the park.

Shrek first... It's a must-see...

And of course I am kidding. Trasnformers first, Mummy next and then JP... then go to the Upper Lot and take them to Waterworld... 

Honestly, I still see the theme park as a movie studio first.  I would always start with the tram.  Let the attractions build up, otherwise you get the cool stuff done first and you don't feel the sense of excitement or "wow factor" because you just started your day.  The Studio Tour allows for a great build up for more cool things to come.  Plus why leave the poor attractions for last when it will leave a poor taste in your mouth when you leave?

I suggest:

Studio Tour

Jurassic Park

Mummy

Transformers

Simpsons

LUNCH

Waterworld

Despicable Me

SES

Shrek

Last edited by a moderator:
You could probably start with WaterWorld first and end your day with Transformers. I think both will cap your day pretty well.

Honestly, I still see the theme park as a movie studio first. I would always start with the tram. Let the attractions build up, otherwise you get the cool stuff done first and you don't feel the sense of excitement or "wow factor" because you just started your day. The Studio Tour allows for a great build up for more cool things to come. Plus why leave the poor attractions for last when it will leave a poor taste in your mouth when you leave?

I suggest:

Studio Tour

Jurassic Park

Mummy

Transformers

Simpsons

LUNCH

Waterworld

Despicable Me

SES

Shrek
Totally agree :) except I'd put WaterWorld last. Why end the day with Shrek lol