What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ice Breaker (SWO)

Gonna be a weird coaster from the sounds of it. I'm just glad it's not a clone. Was hoping for something with a little better capacity though.

RG0BS1U.gif

Googling "arctic bird of prey" gave me Gyrfalcon.
Bit of a mouthful, although stranger names have been chosen in the past!

Just a couple of thoughts,

Could this be Abyss? I'm not convinced, personally I would associate Abyss with the deepest & darkest depths of the ocean rather than the Arctic. A lot of people seem to think Abyss will be for San Antonio, we will see. I do hope we see some decent theming on this ride though, you would think they would need to do quite a bit of theme work to make the arctic setting seem reasonable.

Also, with Shamu Stadium set to undergo a major overhaul for 2020 as well, we could potentially see an arctic style makeover to the stadium to create a more consistent area made up of this coaster, Shamu & Wild Arctic.