Ice Breaker (SWO) | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Ice Breaker (SWO)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just heard about this from a friend who works at SeaWorld and was coming here to post this exact same thing.

Yeah each and every day there’s more grounds to support this. AP previews will almost certainly begin on the 15th

Reactions: shiekra38
I saw some construction of probably an exit shop by Ice Breaker. Still walled up as the foundations are welded. Once that is finished, maybe we could see an opening. And I think SeaWorld wants to open Iron Gwazi at the same time.

C98CDE78-F73F-4AD9-A020-BEAF00BA8085_1_105_c.jpeg
I don't know what this new structure they are building? But I see this was going on and off again. Not much activity is happening during the weekend. I am guessing this is the exit gift shop and ride photo preview area. Once that is done, Ice Breaker might see an opening date. Memorial Day is May 31st. And is there another company call on May 20th? Overall, just seeing this gives me hope. When I was at employee ride previews, I saw workers doing some welding on metal structures.

Reactions: shiekra38 and gator