ICON Park | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ICON Park

RevFreako

Premium Member
BANNED
Mar 30, 2015
Reactions: n i c k

Robert G

Newcomer
Mar 12, 2019
Michigan
I am coming to Orlando next month and my wife and I plan to spend an evening at icon park. I remember looking a year or so ago and there was something with the wheel where it was able to be booked for a couple for 2 times around with a bottle of champagne. Does anyone know anything about this or if it's still offered? The website does not have it. And if not, I do see you can purchase alcohol there to take on. Would my wife and I be able to get a capsule alone? Trying to go at night around the time of Disney fireworks so I'm not sure how we will be able to make sure we're in the air during the show. Thanks!

Adz

Newcomer
Jul 9, 2012
United Kingdom
Is there any information on the hours and pricing for these new additions?

I’m at Universal Orlando for a week from Thursday and hopefully looking to get across to Icon Park. There doesn’t seem to be anything recent on the official website about the drop tower or slingshot!

JonsMovies

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
Boca Raton
I went on the Free Fall last week and absolutely loved it! The ride goes from serene and picturesque to utterly terrifying once those seats turn downward at the top.

They had a bunch of combo tickets around $20 for example the Starflyer and Free Fall but I just paid $12 for the one ride. A must do attraction if you're a thrillseeker.

Reactions: SeventyOne

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Is there any information on the hours and pricing for these new additions?

I’m at Universal Orlando for a week from Thursday and hopefully looking to get across to Icon Park. There doesn’t seem to be anything recent on the official website about the drop tower or slingshot!

Sorry the new ones are not there yet so I would call.