Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Indiana Jones Refurb 2019

Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
Rumor from WDW Magic is that Indy will undergo a refurb from January to June 2019. I wouldn't be surprised to see the bug and rat rooms replaced with new scenes.

While nobody knows how extensive this may be, I could see them changing it up for two reasons: 1) Promote Indy 5. 2) Draw people to shiny new things to absorb people when GE opens.

Rumor from WDW Magic is that Indy will undergo a refurb from January to June 2019. I wouldn't be surprised to see the bug and rat rooms replaced with new scenes.

While nobody knows how extensive this may be, I could see them changing it up for two reasons: 1) Promote Indy 5. 2) Draw people to shiny new things to absorb people when GE opens.

Indy 5 doesn't begin production until 2019, and it's scheduled for 2020.

I am going to wager a guess, it will be making changes to the black hallway of projection mapping and the dart scene.

Indy is my favorite dark ride so this is exciting, but sucks that it's gonna be down round my birthday when I usually go

They really need to fix the Snake in the Indiana Jones ride though, and some of the interiors within the ride seems to began to fall apart. So yeah, I think it was being refurbed just in time for the Star Wars GE coming out next year.