Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Inside Universal Radio: Hollywood – 15. What's a Thanksgiving?

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Ha, I actually applied for the position! But I said one of my biggest weaknesses is that I don't really have any podcasting experience, so I guess that answers that, lol.

And I do plan ton attending Studio Adventure! Did it last time, and was amazed to learn there were still things about USH I didn't know or notice before. Also have done numerous other Mouse Adventures before.

On a few side notes:
  • I was laughing when Sydney said she went to HHN "a lot" at about 7 visits... my husband and lost count after 14 visits. :)
  • This year, in addition to HHN, I also got to do KSF, Fright Fest, WB: FoF, Boney Island, and Creep. While I enjoyed them all, the last two were the most memorable for me. (I have done Ghost Train before, just not this year.)
  • I also asked about the new wand stations and if they were on the map. I was told they were "hidden" or "secret" spells. Which mainly tells me they were too cheap to re-do the map. :D