Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Inside Universal Radio: Orlando – 9. Catching Up with Supercharged and Horrah

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
tumblr_ngr5vefLfU1tgg4b1o1_500.gif

Glad the podcast is back! Strangely enough, I actually found this website through the podcast. I had always listened through Apple Podcasts and decided to check out the site one day.

Nice job, as usual, boys. :toast: Except Andy- hope you can find your way back soon!

Why aren't you talking about this F&F meet-up more? i'm going to miss it by one week! :/

Nice job, as usual, boys. :toast: Except Andy- hope you can find your way back soon!

Why aren't you talking about this F&F meet-up more? i'm going to miss it by one week! :/

It wasn't an "official" IU meetup, even though we were involved. It was more of an excuse for Drew to be silly and meet with friends and followers. Everything that was planned, happened, and occurred, was all due to Drew's efforts.

Glad the podcast is back! Strangely enough, I actually found this website through the podcast. I had always listened through Apple Podcasts and decided to check out the site one day.

and thanks for joining! We love when we hear comments like this. Keeps us going!