Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Invincible – Prime Video

Bumping the Thread since I finally started the Show

I waited for Falcon to be over so I had something to fill my Super Hero storytelling needs and dam...this show is great. Its a fun and easy watch while also being rated R.

Think if you have the time to watch this and enjoy superhero shows this should be a fun watch.

Getting ready to binge this show now that all episodes are out. I've heard nothing but amazing things from about the show, so i'm pumped.

Loved the Show....no clue how to really rate it out of ten. Its a set up season for the "real" plot but its really good at that. The fights are cool, like most the characters and voice acting was great. Can't wait for season 2

I really wish there had been more of the New Guardians and less of a, um, certain character. And no I haven't read the comics.

Last edited:
From what I’ve heard of this show it just seems like another “Evil Superman” story, besides there’s already The Boys for that.

From what I’ve heard of this show it just seems like another “Evil Superman” story, besides there’s already The Boys for that.

Unlike The Boys, I can actually watch more than one episode consecutively. The Boys makes my skin crawl (but that's kind of what they're going for).

Also, Eve is my new fictional crush. :love: :lol:

November 3, can't wait!

I Need That Spongebob GIF by Tainy