Iron Gwazi (General Discussion) | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I AM TIRED OF THIS ANTICIPATED OPENING NONSENSE! I WANT IT OPEN THIS YEAR! NOW! WHAT IS TAKING BUSCH SO LONG! THEY ARE CHEAP, STINGY, AND THEY CONNED PASSHOLDERS! I WANT TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THESE FRAUD CON ARTISTS! IT BETTER OPEN THIS YEAR! IF THEY ANNOUNCE IT WILL OPEN IN 2022! I WILL SERIOUSLY BANG MY HEAD UNTIL I DIE!

I AM TIRED OF GUESSING WHEN WILL IT OPEN IN 2021! I WANT IT OPEN NOW!! THIS YEAR!! COVID IS BAD! TRUMP IS TO BLAME!! I RATHER SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS TELLING THEM TO OPEN THAT RIDE!! I HATE THIS CRAP!!

There’s bigger things than rollercoasters man :yawn:

Reactions: Scott W.
If this is performance art, than you could lump them in with Mr. Iron Maiden and the Bring back BTTF in any capacity/what about the future that no one knows/Skull Island sucks guy, but no matter who they are, the ending of their performance is always the same.

Can confirm they're going to add IM to IG and delay it to 2023. You heard it here first kids.

I AM TIRED OF THIS ANTICIPATED OPENING NONSENSE! I WANT IT OPEN THIS YEAR! NOW! WHAT IS TAKING BUSCH SO LONG! THEY ARE CHEAP, STINGY, AND THEY CONNED PASSHOLDERS! I WANT TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THESE FRAUD CON ARTISTS! IT BETTER OPEN THIS YEAR! IF THEY ANNOUNCE IT WILL OPEN IN 2022! I WILL SERIOUSLY BANG MY HEAD UNTIL I DIE!

I AM TIRED OF GUESSING WHEN WILL IT OPEN IN 2021! I WANT IT OPEN NOW!! THIS YEAR!! COVID IS BAD! TRUMP IS TO BLAME!! I RATHER SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS TELLING THEM TO OPEN THAT RIDE!! I HATE THIS CRAP!!

I don't know how to tell you this but Iron Gwazi burned to the ground last night. A lightning strike combined with some weird oil finish caused the entire structure to go up in flames. They are now targeting a 2024 opening date. As they tried to spin it into something positive, they are fairly confident that COVID will be pretty much under control due to mandated vaccinations by that date and thus their business model will remain intact.

However, if you travel Ohio, you can still ride Iron Vengeance (Iron Gwazi's older brother) and then swing down to Kings Island and ride Son of Beast.

:bolt:

I don't know how to tell you this but Iron Gwazi burned to the ground last night. A lightning strike combined with some weird oil finish caused the entire structure to go up in flames. They are now targeting a 2024 opening date. As they tried to spin it into something positive, they are fairly confident that COVID will be pretty much under control due to mandated vaccinations by that date and thus their business model will remain intact.

However, if you travel Ohio, you can still ride Iron Vengeance (Iron Gwazi's older brother) and then swing down to Kings Island and ride Son of Beast.

:bolt:

Iron Maiden was going to have a concert to celebrate the grand opening of IG as well. :(

What are you 12? Can we get this troll out of here?

I really want this to open this year, but what why is Busch purposefully delaying it and throwing it under the bus?
Pandemic. It’s a thing. It’s on the news?

I’m bummed that movies that were scheduled to come out next month have been rescheduled for next year. It sucks. But at the same time, I wouldn’t go out to a theater right now to see it if it came out anyway. See, that’s the problem. Release it now and make a little bit of money. Or delay it until you can get a full amount when more people are willing to go out.

Why is it so hard to understand that theme parks are a business and would want a large return on their investment. New rides are meant to attract visitors. Visitors are hesitant about visiting. Wait until they aren’t. Make more money.

Disney is delaying their ride openings until presumably they can increase capacity. Universal is not. Just like Warner Bros released WW84 on streaming but Marvel is holding onto Black Widow until next year. Different companies are choosing different ways to manage during these unusual times. And honestly, I’m not going to get mad at either because the whole world is upside down right now and no one can be expected to know what’s best for every situation. They all have their upsides and downsides.

Pandemic. It’s a thing. It’s on the news?

What is this "pandemic" thing that you refer to? Chickenpox? I don't know why chickenpox is so feared that it has shut down the world. I had it once and now have immunity. Except for shingles. I've not had those but I think that it's unfair that I can get shingles after being told that chickenpox was a one-and-done.

My advice about dealing with this is to not try and reason or explain.