Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Since Ice Breaker is going to start testing on employees, wondering if Iron Gwazi will follow the same. I can imagine the two rides open up in the same timeframe.

:bored:

I’m sticking by my theory of why this is standing still even as IB previews for TMs. But the longer this goes on, the closer I get to nutty conspiracy theories (a post on r/rollercoasters saying there must be something wrong with the track).

:bored:

I’m sticking by my theory of why this is standing still even as IB previews for TMs. But the longer this goes on, the closer I get to nutty conspiracy theories (a post on r/rollercoasters saying there must be something wrong with the track).
If you are serious about this, what do you think it can be?

If there was "something wrong with the track" they wouldn't be cycling at all and there would be an RMC construction crew on site to fix it.

With the changing in guidance and lifting of restrictions we'll see it open soon.