Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Sorry about this but at the risk of getting banned. I mean I already have learned nothing from my Figment dispute that got kicked out of WDWMagic.

I am just hoping it opens this year. And I just don’t want to speculate a 2 year delay. Of course I will be mad like many fans if they delay to next year. But delaying a coaster even more when fans have been waiting long enough. What are they gonna do? I don’t expect a 2022 opening if they want to compete with Velocicoaster.

Last edited:
IT IS INDEFINITELY DELAYED! IT WILL OPEN IN 2022! WE WILL BE STUCK WITH COVID GUIDELINES ALL YEAR! SAME WITH ICE BREAKER! IRON GWAZI IS THE WORST COASTER IN AMERICA!! I WILL BE GLAD IF IF IT IS DELAYED FOREVER! THEY BETTER OPEN THE RIDE THIS YEAR OR I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE AND DIE IN FRONT OF THE CONSTRUCTION WALLS!!

I WANT IRON GWAZI OPEN NOW!! BUT IT IS DELAYED UNTIL 2022!!

Dude, enough. Next stupid post and it’s a ban

IT IS INDEFINITELY DELAYED! IT WILL OPEN IN 2022! WE WILL BE STUCK WITH COVID GUIDELINES ALL YEAR! SAME WITH ICE BREAKER! IRON GWAZI IS THE WORST COASTER IN AMERICA!! I WILL BE GLAD IF IF IT IS DELAYED FOREVER! THEY BETTER OPEN THE RIDE THIS YEAR OR I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE AND DIE IN FRONT OF THE CONSTRUCTION WALLS!!

1616539785413.png

6e2.png

Dude, enough. Next stupid post and it’s a ban

Alright. The fact they removed a Spring opening date and changed the wording on their website makes me very worried. That means with the COVID guidelines, they could delay it indefinitely for as long as they want until they make a profit. I just hope it opens soon. I’m just very angry with how they are throwing the ride under a bus.

I apologize, but if Iron Gwazi is confirmed a 2022 coaster, I am just not happy about it. Enough said.

Guys - please don't encourage it, either.
Apologies.

Alright. The fact they removed a Spring opening date and changed the wording on their website makes me very worried. That means with the COVID guidelines, they could delay it indefinitely for as long as they want until they make a profit. I just hope it opens soon. I’m just very angry with how they are throwing the ride under a bus.

I apologize, but if Iron Gwazi is confirmed a 2022 coaster, I am just not happy about it. Enough said.
Busch wants the ride open as much as (if not more than) you do. They will open the coaster when the time is right, which will likely be sometime this year.

Yes - you've posted this point over and over and over; and we keep telling you over and over and over about the pandemic. You keep choosing to ignore that little fact to make the same silly point ad nauseam. We know you're not happy about it. So please, stop.

I think I just read some of the funniest ten pages to ever grace this website. But seriously, as someone OotL is there an actual estimated date for this thing? Late-Spring?

SeaWorld just announced an opening date for Riptide Race. April 3rd (which is 10 days away as of March 24). Can we expect this kind of strategy like with Tigris and Iron Gwazi? And Ice Breaker?

Tigris is already open...
My bad. When Tigris announced its opening date. It was 2 weeks away.

I can suspect the same for IG and IB. Hoping it is Memorial Day week or 4th of July week.

Nothing celebrates America like riding roller coasters if your an American Coaster Enthusiast.

Apparently some people on the BGT passholders Facebook page are saying that employees are saying that Iron Gwazi will open in the first part of April. Highly doubt that's true, but there still is that random passholder blockout date on April 12th....

The forum appears to be inactive. So far Busch Gardens has not even marketed the ride in their TV or radio ads. Why is it hat they are throwing it under a bus? I can understand why it has been delayed for a year.

But so far, there are no reports of ride operations, hiring, employees riding it, etc. I just feel any chances the ride opening this year is fading away.

But all is not lost yet. It is just that I have no insight from anyone working at Busch knowing about the situation.

First, you need to hire a ride ops team. And you need to train them to operate the ride system. That would usually take 2-4 weeks.

All we need to wait for is Busch to hire new recruits. When Tigris was about to open in 2 weeks, they were testing employees before the public did.

Last edited: