Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Once again: Please refrain from replying unless there is something new or meaningful to contribute to the discussion. I get we're approaching farce here, but let's avoid piling on.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who feels like a lot of posts have disappeared? Not just this thread.

Yes, the service provider had an issue. Not sure if we'll be able to recover the past days' posts just yet. They tried to just get the forum back online as quickly as possible with the last known backup.

Yes, the service provider had an issue. Not sure if we'll be able to recover the past days' posts just yet. They tried to just get the forum back online as quickly as possible with the last known backup.
So the website time travelled. Cool.

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder how waits are going to be on IG with only 2 trains, Obviously going to replace Cheetah Hunt as the highest wait in the park