Iron Gwazi (General Discussion) | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The question is, how long will it take for them to hit a (non-virus restriction induced) attendance slowdown? I’m happy to see them doing well, but it’d be nice to have something to look forward to next year.
For Tampa? Spring sounds fine for IG (SW will probably follow)...for Pantheon, probably summer

I imagine they'll just run the play they were going to run this year and next, just delayed

BGT (Major thrill ride) -> SW (Family Coaster) [April 2022]
BGT (Family Flat Ride) -> SW (Major thrill ride 'Surf Coaster') [May 2023] (probably delayed till 2024)

So....no dice on this being open by Sep 21st?
Definitely not...I'm like 99.9% sure

I originally said October as I thought their quarterly report was going to be abysmal and they'd be eager to get a bump for the next

However, after the healthy quarter that was had, it makes more sense to wait

Ride the HOS and Christmas wave

Definitely not...I'm like 99.9% sure

I originally said October as I thought their quarterly report was going to be abysmal and they'd be eager to get a bump for the next

However, after the healthy quarter that was had, it makes more sense to wait

Ride the HOS and Christmas wave
Uuuuggghhhh

You’d think HoS would be the most ideal time to open it. Lame.

I don't even mind a 2022 opening anymore, but can we at least get some word from the park? They know they aren't going to open it this year so I wish they'd cut it with the "Anticipated Opening 2021"

I don't even mind a 2022 opening anymore, but can we at least get some word from the park? They know they aren't going to open it this year so I wish they'd cut it with the "Anticipated Opening 2021"
Ok NOW we've entered into some territory that's a bit dicey

Knowing full well that their investments weren't going to open until '22 they slapped these signs on all of the attractions

Effectively dangling the proverbial carrot in front of their pass holders and day guests

Do they announce that the ride will open in 2022 and potentially suffer a pre-HP type event (that they really can't weather) or do they say well it's opening next year but we still really really want you to come this year too.

I think saying nothing makes better financial sense...but it still seems a bit slimey to me

Ok NOW we've entered into some territory that's a bit dicey

Knowing full well that their investments weren't going to open until '22 they slapped these signs on all of the attractions

Effectively dangling the proverbial carrot in front of their pass holders and day guests

Do they announce that the ride will open in 2022 and potentially suffer a pre-HP type event (that they really can't weather) or do they say well it's opening next year but we still really really want you to come this year too.

I think saying nothing makes better financial sense...but it still seems a bit slimey to me
I'm one of the passholders who bought a pass because of IG. Let's just say I'm not happy with the park right now.

Not sure if that has anything to do with it but there is a video of them talking about an announcement happening soon floating around. So maybe at least an announcement.
All the HOS stuff is announced so it's a possibility.

Imagine if they only had it open during HOS hours

What a flex lol

When you're selling a hard ticket event like HOS with so much competition, it's not a bad idea to offer something no one else can to get people in the door...
Yes, and it would technically force some of your passholders to pay for it

Screw the friggin rat ride...I'd pay extra to preview IG

Reactions: Cheezbat

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts