Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

To add to the Screamin' Swing thing...I really hope they don't sit around after Iron Gwazi opens.

We've very clearly been in a drought of new offerings at BGT and they waited a bit too long to get the ball rolling again

As much as I appreciate the story and theme of Cobra's Curse, and their execution of it...the last "major" coaster was Cheetah Hunt in 2011...

And that's more of a higher thrill family ride...

Sure they opened Tigris...but...I mean...

I seriously hope that the rumor of Rhino Rally's plot being used for more are true

Nope. Don’t care for most flat rides. Give me big coasters or dark rides.

I'm with you on that but mainly because I don't like being spun. They are nicknamed "spin and spew's" for a reason. However, a lot of people really like flat rides like Huss Giant Frisbees and others. Biggest concern really is whether BGT needs higher capacity rides or rides to fill out their lineup.

I'm with you on that but mainly because I don't like being spun. They are nicknamed "spin and spew's" for a reason. However, a lot of people really like flat rides like Huss Giant Frisbees and others. Biggest concern really is whether BGT needs higher capacity rides or rides to fill out their lineup.
They need both. Thing is, any flat ride is basically filler. It’s not meant to be a headlining attraction. The screamin’ swing was supposed to open this year.

Um hi...is this a joke?

Nope, they're even doing it for Ice Breaker in SW, too.

They're probably doing this because the parks are low on attendance at this time and they want to do something to draw people in...yes, the irony is pretty rich at this point.

Nope, they're even doing it for Ice Breaker in SW, too.

They're probably doing this because the parks are low on attendance at this time and they want to do something to draw people in...yes, the irony is pretty rich at this point.

I've never in my life had to meet certain criteria like this to gain access to a preview for a ride

Like...they normally just have preview days for APs and that's that (minus Fun Card)

It is baffling to me

I only plan on going for HOS and Christmas...so I guess I only get two 'good job' stickers from them

I can’t see myself going to BGT more than 3 times this year so i’m probably going to go in scan my pass and leave when I drive past haha