Iron Gwazi (General Discussion) | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So far I heard from those that went on Steel Vengeance that IG is a close #2, with some elements better than SV, but SV being a better overall ride being longer.

Reactions: shiekra38
I'm looking to go over for the passholder preview on Sunday. I have ridden Steel Vengeance, Twisted Collosus, Storm Chaser, and lightning rod. I don't expect it to live up to steel vengeance, although they want you to think of it by the stats, because although the had the space to do more it seems like they went budget with this (and by budget I mean they spent as much as needed to get the records but at the tradeoff of a shorter ride.). I just hope the pacing is rapid fire and the airtime is intense, kinda like a huge storm chaser.

So far I heard from those that went on Steel Vengeance that IG is a close #2, with some elements better than SV, but SV being a better overall ride being longer.
Yes, having ridden SV, the second half really cements it as an all-star

I do like how IG seems to have more exaggerated elements, but it feels like it's missing the punchy second half

We'll see...I love when coasters wreck my top 5 and make me rearrange everything

Now I'd like to see some reviews from people who have been on other RMCs and aren't media.

I know someone who isn't media and who was been on other prior RMC who recently got the chance to ride Iron Gwazi. They really loved it and said it felt like Zadra, which is their favorite RMC.

I know someone who isn't media and who was been on other prior RMC who recently got the chance to ride Iron Gwazi. They really loved it and said it felt like Zadra, which is their favorite RMC.
Oh wow, that's pretty high praise, I've heard nothing but good things about Zadra

I truly think the average guest has no clue what they're going to experience with IG and I'm excited to just stand at the exit and hear reactions from first timers

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Oh wow, that's pretty high praise, I've heard nothing but good things about Zadra

I truly think the average guest has no clue what they're going to experience with IG and I'm excited to just stand at the exit and hear reactions from first timers
Yeah, Floridians don't know what's about to hit them. It looks like Gwazi is gonna have that body tearing type ejector that Vengeance has. Those forces and the speed it's gonna carry will be something else.