Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Looks like it is not. And I am doubting SEAS will open these rides this summer as they want to open stuff at full capacity. 2022 is a lot more transparent at the moment.
I am starting to feel Iron Gwazi will not open this year. 2022 is not so bad. At least I'll graduate from college.
2022 is more likely if not open by this summer. Just being honest if that lawn ornament becomes the first non-operating RMC.
These are literally all from this week alone. We understand you want it to open. We understand you're thinking 2022 is likely. We all want to see it open, but repetition on loop doesn't change anything. There's no need to fill the silence from the lack of activity with the same post over & over again. It doesn't move the conversation anywhere.

Has there been any activity at the site? Like at all?

I haven't seen any coverage recently (I suppose that's thanks to Velocicoaster)
Nothing since March. Walls are still up and no word has been said. They should just open it next month or July.

Last edited:
This had more to do with legitimate construction mistakes and lawsuit threats in both directions, so I don’t know if it’s a good comparison.

Anyway, if we do not get an announcement in the next few weeks, Iron Gwazi will not open this year as SEAS/Busch have been silent about it for 6 months. It is clearly opening in 2022 and they lied to us. They clearly want to ignore it until all COVID restrictions are gone forever which probably won't be until next year. It will be inactive for two years and when it opens, there will be problems operating the ride.