Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

January 25, 2014 Photo Update – Lunar New Year, Wizarding World and Simpsons Plaza

Jon Fu

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
Jul 26, 2010
California
jan252014.jpg

Link: http://insideuniversal.net/2014/01/january-25-2014-photo-update-lunar-new-year-wizarding-world-and-simpsons-plaza/

Hmm what the heck is that? At first I thought that actually might be Moe's, but the shape of the metal doesn't quite fit.

Springfield is going up quick, though. Is there just foundation being poured onto the food court, or has it gone vertical yet?

Great pictures. I also don't know what that is. It kinda has a "classic triangular" roof look to the metal. Maybe it's a Simpsons Couch Gag photo opp building...? I'm probably talking out of my patooty lol. Either way, exciting to see it move so fast. I can't wait to see them start building F&F so we can see the scale of what we're dealing with.

I thought the Starway was getting the Taco Truck.  I guess not.  We have heard that Springfield will open in phases.  More than likely the carnival games and easy construction should be done by spring.  I expect the food court to be summer or fall.  I imagine Louie's will get its redress by winter 2014/2015.