Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jobs at USH

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember it being Ride-Ops, Guides, Show Control, and Wardrobe were 18 and all others were 16.  Tour drivers were a completely different set up since you have to be a member of the Teamsters Union.  Your best bet for a job is to apply just before summer and winter peak seasons.  HHN is also another good time to get your foot in the door.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember it being Ride-Ops, Guides, Show Control, and Wardrobe were 18 and all others were 16.  Tour drivers were a completely different set up since you have to be a member of the Teamsters Union.  Your best bet for a job is to apply just before summer and winter peak seasons.  HHN is also another good time to get your foot in the door.
Yup.

I remember the Runaway Train and Torpedo Attack from my early visits in 1986.  In fact, that was my first visit to the park when King Kong was new.  I, unfortunately, never experienced the Rock Slide.  It was Battlestar Galactica then.

For those 18 and older, the park will be having a studio guide open call interview on August 12th from 12pm-4pm!