Join the IU Team - Universal Studios Hollywood Correspondent | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Join the IU Team - Universal Studios Hollywood Correspondent

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Hey all.

So I'm sure some of you have noticed that our Hollywood coverage has taken a bit of a backseat as of late. As it goes, life happens and has prevented our usual crew from going out to cover the Universal Studios Hollywood on a regular basis. So we're looking for some help. It is a paid-per-article gig.

Qualifications and Job Description:
  • We need someone to go to the park at least once a week for our social channels, with at least one photo update once a month for the main site (Which means you need an Annual Pass)
  • Flexibility to go to Universal Studios Hollywood in the event "breaking news" happens.
  • A quality camera, preferably a DSLR
  • Experience and Knowledge of Universal Studios Hollywood and its history
  • Previous experience in writing/photography/reporting a plus
If interested, please reach out at my email: brian.g@insideuniversal.net

Thank you!

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
OK so this is a bit late. :lol:

I know I've gotten emails with interest in joining the team. For the past month and a half, my schedule has been very hectic so any downtime was focused on that, having downtime.

I'll be emailing back shortly. Sorry it's taken so long.