Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic outfitters

Mar 24, 2014
do you guys happen to know if the jurassic outfitters store has the one shirt that says "I Survived Jurassic Park the ride"? something like this photo?

%24_14.JPG

I haven't seen that particular shirt sold in stores since at least 2000...but that particular one is available online (I've seen several on Ebay in red and black). They DO sell similar shirts to this day however, with similar phrases on them in different colors. But I can tell from the picture that the one you showed as an example is original 96-99 merchandise. 

Welcome by the way! 

I haven't seen that particular shirt sold in stores since at least 2000...but that particular one is available online (I've seen several on Ebay in red and black). They DO sell similar shirts to this day however, with similar phrases on them in different colors. But I can tell from the picture that the one you showed as an example is original 96-99 merchandise. 

Welcome by the way! 
thanks for the welcome:) i've seen them on ebay but they all xlarge and 2xxl and so im guessing they don't sell those no more in the store?=/ ill check out those similar shirts.

well that suxs i went yesterday and i didnt see much i guess ebay will be my best bet ... do u by any chance know if there white shirts get dirty easily? 
I truthfully have no clue, considering I have never possesed a single souvenir from any amusement park. I wish I could be of aid, considering that I like that shirt as well.