Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

'Jurassic Park 4' lands release date

How would you guys like to see Jurassic Park updated without changing the feel of the ride too much? For me? Simply more dinos, and more sophisticated animatronics!
That's exactly the issue I'd be worried about. If they do decide to freshen up the ride, they have to make sure to preserve the overall experience to keep everyone happy.

That's exactly the issue I'd be worried about. If they do decide to freshen up the ride, they have to make sure to preserve the overall experience to keep everyone happy.
Yeah that is a must, we don't want overcrowding... but a one or two more animatronics wouldn't hurt and updating the old ones obviously... the ones before you are in the lift chain, the Dilophosaurs need to look more natural, not that they are in a track...

I'd rather they refurbish the current dinos instead of adding new ones. Even first-time riders would be able to point out the new animatronics from the old ones a mile away.

Oh, it's totally possible. I just don't want to lose all the priceless nostalgia that's etched into every element of the ride. There's a very big difference between "refurbishing" and "re-imagining," and in order to keep everyone happy, Universal will need to find a decent medium between the two.

The baby ultrasaur? It's located just opposite of the mother ultrasaur you see when the JP gates open. There's a pretty noticeable tear right where its lower jaw meets its neck.

Show some love to the ride... they need to replace the old animatronics and add new ones, the ones in Disneyland Hong Kong Mystic Manor as just breathtaking... we need better animatronics, same creatures, better mechanisms. Not change the ride, upgrade it so to speak