Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 766 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE that the track is straight for the big drop. I always feel that curving or twisting the track during the drop kind of ruins that classic coaster drop feeling.

Amen. Banking a drop ruins the point - that’s why you corkscrew down for an emergency descent in an airplane, it transfers some G’s in a kind of “toward your seat” direction.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I am not even sure the tall skinny washington palms will return.
tenor.gif

Interesting the orange parts on the exterior of the show building.. seems to match the columns of the discovery centre.

That kinda hints that the discovery centre won’t be re-themed any time soon..

VelocicoasterOrange.PNG

Interesting observation. Does anyone know if this is the final color, and not just the color of the material or some sort of primer?

I believe there are going to be severe limits on trees being planted near this coaster. Tree canopies arching over tracks is unsafe plus they cannot block evacuation procedures. I am not even sure the tall skinny washington palms will return. It will be interesting to see what they can pull off!
I’m really curious about this too. The foliage was my biggest disappointment about Hagrid’s. There’s just not as much as I’d hope for.

Reactions: Cheezbat
A lotta photos here:

I’m really curious about this too. The foliage was my biggest disappointment about Hagrid’s. There’s just not as much as I’d hope for.
Foliage will grow. it's only been a year and they had a ton of trees dies. Check out the area on the back of Diagon to see how that covered up. It was pretty much full before two years had passed.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
Status
Not open for further replies.