Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 768 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Uni skyline has been changed forever.

That pic is actually taken off center near the entrance of Confisco's. I actually looked at this yesterday when I was in the park. Walking from Port of Entry into the park, you can only see the Discovery Center because those big trees to the left cover the big hill and top hat section. It's almost like the site line was thought out a little upon entrance.

Yes. The final tunnel. Marked in orange on my original track layout.

JP-Coaster-Layout-2-07.jpg

Is it possible that the 'raptor chase' element on that last scene takes place alongside the wall that back onto Popeyes and were chased into the security fencing (orange part of the map) as it bends round the corner, where were 'safe'?

Is it possible that the 'raptor chase' element on that last scene takes place alongside the wall that back onto Popeyes and were chased into the security fencing (orange part of the map) as it bends round the corner, where were 'safe'?
That’s not what I’ve heard. Where the Orange is is.

Reactions: P@n!K_Sw1tC#
I snuck off to the park yesterday for the first time since October and I have to say, the coaster really fits in it's location! You can barely see it traversing through the other islands and it really looks great in the lagoon with hulk. From inside Jurassic park, it gives off the impression of being an animal exhibit. This is definitely one of those "you gotta see it in person" things as I have had my doubts.

Sooo with that long final break run, 1st show scene, last show scene and load station, they could probably run 5 trains perhaps?

Four is much more likely - one in the spaghetti bowl block, one in the helix block, one in load/unload, and one either waiting in the brake run or waiting to launch.

Maybe a five if there’s separate load/unload. No idea if it does because I never ask clarifying questions when I hear anything about this (based on what I had heard, I thought the raptor chase was screen based in the second launch tunnel, so by now I’m assuming I didn’t understand that correctly in the moment).

Reactions: devinp267
Status
Not open for further replies.