Jurassic Park: The Ride. E! Premier TV Special (Live)- 1996 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic Park: The Ride. E! Premier TV Special (Live)- 1996

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We'll try to get a queue recording this summer. It's definitely on our to-do list.

On another note, welcome aboard scallenger!

Awesome! :) I just recently saw what you did with the T2 ride queue videos! Awesome job! If you could do that with JP, it'd be amazing! Don't the videos still play further on in the waiting lines, even if people aren't there? Maybe they'd let you record there? Hmm...

Well here is something I felt belonged in this thread, since it's about the premiere. On eBay a while back I found this for sale at some very large price. It was out of my budget, but luckily the photos that were uploaded were pretty hi-res to read all the text and etc. It's an invite for the grand opening of the JP Ride, to benefit the Starlight Starbright Foundation, as mentioned in the video I uploaded. This is just one of those insanely random things I found while on eBay one day, and it's a small miracle that these things ever turn up online. I think they are really cool to see, and I wish I had enough to have actually won them!

DOWNLOAD HERE for the full set of three, that includes the actual tickets and parking pass as seen below, the envelope plus directions, and an actual letter!

JP%20Ride%20Invite%2003copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BehindTheTheme
Sorry to double post, but I forgot to add this picture that I think you guys will LOVE to see, in regards to the ride queue video. It's a picture of Richard Attenburrough (John Hammond), Steven Spielberg (Director... duh!), and Gary Goddard (Engineer/Director of the video). This was taken while shooting the famous video, taking advantage of the set while it was still there from filming!

hammond%20video%20jp%20ride.jpg

Reactions: BehindTheTheme
Fun fact, even to this day every time Steven Spielberg ride JP, he always asks to stop the ride before the drop lol

Yeah I remember watching the premiere video and going "wow, he can DO that?", haha! But hey, how do you know he still does it? For such a "rollercoaster" filmmaker, I would think he would try it at least once! ;)

Reactions: William
Well I don't know how often he goes to the park, but he is a guy that gets scare pretty easily. For Indiana Jones Temple of Doom he couldn't cross the bridge, he was so scared, so he would take a car and cross to the other side, even if that took 2 hours to get there. So I think it's acrophia what gets him