Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 872 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t mean to really spark the fires with this, but I just know Tron is such a great looking coaster at night. Now seeing this, knowing what’s expected in the ride and seeing it flat out from aerials, I feel it’s natural to make early comparisons or predictions when neither are open. Both are going to be really fun, but I know riding Tron at night adds a little more to the lighting and all, so I figured easy comparison. This also looks dope at night, is my point.

How close is the track to the outdoor dining area? Have no depth perception with the photo. Maybe they have to put up some kind of netting to "protect" the dining guests from flying glasses and the like? If you have that amazing of a view from there, I'd HATE for them to build up a high wall to hide the coaster.

How close is the track to the outdoor dining area? Have no depth perception with the photo. Maybe they have to put up some kind of netting to "protect" the dining guests from flying glasses and the like? If you have that amazing of a view from there, I'd HATE for them to build up a high wall to hide the coaster.

Hey if your London pub is lucky enough to even have a private back area then an old brick wall blocking any view would be pretty accurate.

I'm still shocked that Warner Bros is okay with being able to see this coaster from Three Broomsticks.
But, um, you can already see the Hulk Coaster, Popeye, and more from there, soo... not like it was a completely immersive Potter dining experience out there to begin with.

Like I've said before, the inside dining room has opaque windows for a reason. The inside is immersive, the back porch never was.

Would be a shame if they put up a wall to ruin the great views. I'm hoping it's plexiglass or netting.
I think it will be more substantial than that. If you zoom in you can see white forms around the edge of the whole area. Edit : Unless they're already done with the forms. Looking back at it, it kind of looks like there are 2 inch ledges poured in each opening

But, um, you can already see the Hulk Coaster, Popeye, and more from there, soo... not like it was a completely immersive Potter dining experience out there to begin with.

Like I've said before, the inside dining room has opaque windows for a reason. The inside is immersive, the back porch never was.
I guess I should have clarified - the idea that the coaster is SO CLOSE to Hogsmeade.

Don't mind me though, I'm a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.