Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 876 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love all the raptors so far. Any clues on what's going to go in that little lookout circle on the Mythos side of the waterfront new viewing walkway?

Seeing how “facts” are born in journalism for the theme park world should be a chilling reminder of how the “news” operates for EVERYTHING. And that’s kind of alarming. But I digress.
Agreed. Everyone I see that says Tron wasn't expensive makes me cringe just a little. They don't take into account things that have to be done beforehand to actually make the build possible. Heck, they had to move an entire canal and build the land back up to fill in a retention pond before it could even get started. Well that's part of the cost of putting the attraction together. And then you have to think about all the engineering that goes into planning and permitting. All that costs money...more than a dollar.

I mean I’m sure the Chris Pratt shirtless AA is quite expensive....
They could just use the Trump animatronic...same thing. Lmao

Reactions: Alicia
Status
Not open for further replies.