Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 898 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we are looking at end of march or early april
Yeah Universal keeps teasing on Twitter about Summer 2021 as it’s official opening date. I think they’re doing this knowing it’ll be open for spring break.

Though with crowds and reduced capacity it also might be shortly after spring break.

This thing is a national treasure. It looks so damn good! After a terrible 12 months, it makes me so happy to see this coaster almost ready.

Sidenote: I think Pantheon has a better elements, but there's no denying it: VelociCoaster is a sexy beast.

Playing catch-up

Universal Orlando has released their line-up of Jurassic World VelociCoaster merchandise throughout the resort as we get closer to the coaster’s opening.

Construction walls have been removed near the "paddock area" of the Jurassic World VelociCoaster, giving us our first glimpses of all the twists and turns, foliage, and the launch section of the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.