Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 899 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"At the ride" and "trained" are two different things. I don't think creative has handed the ride off to Ops yet, but I could be wrong.
Some of the opening team may have been training, but I know of a lot more that will be moving from other attractions in a couple weeks. The folks training now will probably be training them. Then, after that, we can maybe see some TM previews.

It's between the Watering Hole and Burger Digs, pointing down to the waterfront where those two raptor pedestals are.

And there is a wait time sign underneath the "Summer 2021" words.

EDIT: Here it is in context, you can see the spino photo op in the background.

newsign.jpg

Last edited:
It's between the Watering Hole and Burger Digs, pointing down to the waterfront where those two raptor pedestals are.

And there is a wait time sign underneath the "Summer 2021" words.

EDIT: Here it is in context, you can see the spino photo op in the background.

View attachment 14110

Ah, I see. It’s at that fork in the path. I should’ve guessed that. I imagine a couple more of these will be installed pretty soon from other directions. Couldn’t have asked for a better design

Love the Signage, looks exactly like what I saw on set for the Gentle Giants Petting zoo. Just because I haven't been in over a year, where is the explorer now? I'm assuming it was moved for construction. Would Love it if the Rex and the explorer were paired up again. That is Assuming if the Rex is ever coming back.

Reactions: Matthew Frink
Status
Not open for further replies.