Kangaroo Exhibit Question | Inside Universal Forums

Kangaroo Exhibit Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cruiseshipfan

V.I.P. Member
Mar 5, 2010
Sydney, Australia
As I have never been to BG and I just saw a video of the exhibits. I was wondering how the Kangaroo exhibit was set out. By the looks of it it was essentially a regular exhibit. Which is completely unlike what we have out here.

Also another thing from the video is how Americans say emu. You guys say it like e mooo. It should sound more like emU. We say U not moo.

As I have never been to BG and I just saw a video of the exhibits. I was wondering how the Kangaroo exhibit was set out. By the looks of it it was essentially a regular exhibit. Which is completely unlike what we have out here.

Also another thing from the video is how Americans say emu. You guys say it like e mooo. It should sound more like emU. We say U not moo.

It's essentially a petting zoo with roos, I vacillate between saying Emooo and Mu like the greek letter

It's essentially a petting zoo with roos, I vacillate between saying Emooo and Mu like the greek letter

Ah so was wrong the video just made it look like a regular exhibit. I was just wondering as it would of been a disappointment as out here they have you in there and you can hand feed them. Of course they don't let you go near the big reds though.

Yea Eμ, is how we say it, and when ever I hear someone say Emoo it confuses me for a while trying to figure out what they are talking about.

I've always said and known it to be Em-U. The kangaroo exhibit is nice. You can purchase food if you would like to hand feed them and the kangaroos that are small enough can fit through the fence and join you in the walking path.