KareKare Curl Coming in 2019! | Inside Universal Forums

KareKare Curl Coming in 2019!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In 2019, Aquatica will become the most thrilling waterpark in Florida with the opening of new thrill slide: KareKare Curl. Holding two passengers per raft, this new slide delivers a high-adrenaline, weightless adventure. The addition of KareKare Curl will make Aquatica Orlando the thrill leader among Florida waterparks, with more high-thrill rides than any other.

Looks good to me.

If Aquatica wasn't already, I think it is one of the most underrated parks in Orlando by far. After this and the eventual water coaster, I think it will easily become the best waterpark in Orlando.

I found out the other day that generally the park reaches capacity for parking long before it reaches full guest capacity. I hope they have plans to expand parking and the park itself. The plot between the park and the hotels on I-Drive was slated for the hotel, but it seems like they should be able to use some of that space to expand parking and allow for park expansion.

Reactions: Coasted