Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Kids Nite Out recent reviews

Feb 26, 2014
I'm a bit surprised at the lack of reviews for this service. Perhaps it isn't used much. But even Yelp has like 17 reviews over 10 years, although most of the 1 star ones are not really bad IMHO.

We have a 2.5 DD,and my wife and I would love to actually do HHN together this time, instead of doing it single.

IN the past (our son is much older) we've used Neverland Club and Lil Rock Club at the HRH. Sadly, they are 4 years minimum now, assumingly to stop dealing with diapers.

Kid's Nite Out runs both the Universal and Disney clubs, so it seems they are reputable, but we just are VERY reluctant to ever use sitters. We just never have.

ANy recent reviews? I'm thinking of bringing a security camera, and telling them it's there, just so we can check in online. Sorta like daycares have. Honestly, I'm surprised there isn't a 24 hour day care in Orlando. But that doesn't seem to be much of a thing in any big cities.

-J