Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Kings Dominion

Oddly specific question, but has anyone done the Halloween event here? Worth it if I'm in DC area anyway? (Haven't been to this park since the mid-80s.)

Somewhat related, anything else Halloween related I should know about in Baltimore/DC?

I have heard good things about the Halloween event at KD, but bad things about the crowds that go there. BGW's used to be the better of the two, but by many accounts KD's is now the better event.

It needs to launch out of a Volcano in order for this to be a proper replacement.

A B&M wing launch would be pretty fun! I've been on the one in Holiday World and it's a lot of fun. This would be fun for KD.