Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Liquor store?

Jul 27, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Hey guys!
I know this may seem like a wierd question, but I'll be visiting Disney/Universal a couple weeks before Christmas and am wondering if there are any liquor stores around in the area? My boyfriend collects cool liquor bottles that we don't have in Canada and I thought it would make a good Christmas gift... Not that I wouldn't mind getting hammered on my vacation lol :cheers:

I have found a couple via google, but I'm specifically looking for stores that might carry some cooler brands (not just the usual beer/spirits)

Thanks for the help in advance!

With all the international travel through the area liquor stores in general around the tourist heavy areas usually car some pretty uncommon items. :thumbs:

Abc Fine Wine & Spirits 407-345-1414 7611 International Dr Orlando FL 32819
Plaza Liquors 407-352-7665 8739 International Dr Orlando FL 32819

The best liquor store for what you are looking for is "Total Wine and More" it is located near the Home Depot in the Mall at Millenia area. (4625 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando)

The best liquor store for what you are looking for is "Total Wine and More" it is located near the Home Depot in the Mall at Millenia area. (4625 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando)

This right here, their selection is absolutely insane and you should take an hour or so from your vacation to check out the mall area anyway, it's pretty nice.

Mostly though, go to that store, they have everything. I'm a pretty discerning alcoholic and I am consistently happy with whatever I get there.

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately none of these stores carry the brand I REALLY want (pumpkin face rum) but there are some great second choices to choose from. :)

No idea! It's new and I haven't been able to get my hands on one here... It's a Dominican rum (to be honest I hate rum anyways) When I get one its going to stay sealed and displayed in the bar. Who cares what it tastes like? Haha

I called the only Florida distributor and they just recieved their samples. He said that they would be servicing the Orlando market and they should have it with in a month or so.

I contacted the Canadian distributer and they only carry it in Alberta...BUT the man i was corresponding with was so nice that he is personally buying me bottles and shipping them out for me :happy: I'm getting the whole set... :cheers: