Looking for vacation home Jan 2022 for 8 weeks | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Looking for vacation home Jan 2022 for 8 weeks

tielo

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2013
The Netherlands
My parents and I are looking for a vacation home to stay for about 8 weeks. We want to arrive the second week of Jan 2022. We need a single story home with 2 bedrooms (with decent beds), a living room with some good chairs in their and a kitchen. We don't care for a pool but like to sit outside in the shade.
We want to be very close to Universal Studios Orlando. We can't do stairs.
Anyone an idea?

RevFreako

Premium Member
BANNED
Mar 30, 2015
My parents and I are looking for a vacation home to stay for about 8 weeks. We want to arrive the second week of Jan 2022. We need a single story home with 2 bedrooms (with decent beds), a living room with some good chairs in their and a kitchen. We don't care for a pool but like to sit outside in the shade.
Anyone an idea?
airbnb?

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Anyone an idea?
VRBO.com

Reactions: tielo

tielo

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2013
The Netherlands
I'm looking more for something specific, so a home you have stayed in or people you know that have a nice property they rent.