Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lost Item at Cabana Bay

Feb 25, 2016
We checked out of Cabana Bay on Tuesday and shortly afterwards (within 10 minutes) realized we left our phone chargers in the room. We went to the front desk and explained what happened and they sent security to the room to open it for us. I guess housekeeping had already checked the room, lights were all on even though we had turned them all off when we left) and the chargers were not in the room anymore. We stopped back at the front desk after a few more hours to check and they said they were not turned in yet.

Does anyone know who I should contact? Email or call Cabana Bay directly? Contact Loews through their email? I did check Universal's website but their lost and found only deals with the parks and City Walk.

We checked out of Cabana Bay on Tuesday and shortly afterwards (within 10 minutes) realized we left our phone chargers in the room. We went to the front desk and explained what happened and they sent security to the room to open it for us. I guess housekeeping had already checked the room, lights were all on even though we had turned them all off when we left) and the chargers were not in the room anymore. We stopped back at the front desk after a few more hours to check and they said they were not turned in yet.

Does anyone know who I should contact? Email or call Cabana Bay directly? Contact Loews through their email? I did check Universal's website but their lost and found only deals with the parks and City Walk.
I would call Cabana Bay direct (407-503-4000) and inquire but were the chargers special? Most hotels have a drawer full of chargers that guests left behind and can usually supply one in an emergency to a guest that forgot theirs.

I would call Cabana Bay direct (407-503-4000) and inquire but were the chargers special? Most hotels have a drawer full of chargers that guests left behind and can usually supply one in an emergency to a guest that forgot theirs.

Nah, they weren't special. They were just the ones that came with the phones so they work great. It was our own fault for forgetting them but if we could get them back, it'd be great. And thanks for the number. I'll give them a call tomorrow.