Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Made a mistake and forgot to book my hotel for tomorrow...

n i c k

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2015
Silly question that is likely unanswerable, but is there any chance if I show up at Cabana Bay tomorrow without a reservation and with no reservations available online, they'll have anything for one night? Does anyone have any specific experience with something like this at one of the Universal properties?

Silly question that is likely unanswerable, but is there any chance if I show up at Cabana Bay tomorrow without a reservation and with no reservations available online, they'll have anything for one night? Does anyone have any specific experience with something like this at one of the Universal properties?
They may have rooms available...It may be more than you like to pay haha...But it is possible

Last minute though, there is a really nice Holiday Inn Express near the park

I did that once, they were able to put me in a meeting room with a pull out couch at RPR but I had ressies for the next 9 nights. Your mileage may vary.

Unlikely, just book something close by and Uber.

Cabana Bay is just about 100% booked nearly every weekend of the year according to CBBR employees I've talked to. Though there's always a possibility of a cancellation.

Is anything available online? I've booked car hire on the flight to the pick up location so it's never too late.