Magic Kingdom (General Discussion) | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Magic Kingdom (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
they didn’t even give him some Mickey hands to at least wave people off. At least during New Years they give the DJ Mickey hands to somewhat make it better. I don’t blame him though it’s not his fault. If anything I feel bad for him. Can you imagine you get hired at Disney and let go all in the same week. They should have let go whoever thought this was appropriate in the first place.

Reactions: Mad Dog
they didn’t even give him some Mickey hands to at least wave people off. At least during New Years they give the DJ Mickey hands to somewhat make it better. I don’t blame him though it’s not his fault. If anything I feel bad for him. Can you imagine you get hired at Disney and let go all in the same week. They should have let go whoever thought this was appropriate in the first place.

In fairness he's likely a 3rd party vendor and not "hired on" by Disney. They probably will pay him for the rest of his contract (if it was more than day-to-day) and just not use him.

In fairness he's likely a 3rd party vendor and not "hired on" by Disney. They probably will pay him for the rest of his contract (if it was more than day-to-day) and just not use him.

yah it’s a non traditional hire but still I would have been super happy to work at Disney and he was doing a pretty good job of directing where to return strollers etc. It just didn’t fit in with what I expect at Disney.

Does any one know if Peter Pan and Big Thunder Mountain will be going down for a refurb anytime soon ?

Considering DL has received updated effects on their versions awhile back I was wondering will ours get the same treatment ?

Does any one know if Peter Pan and Big Thunder Mountain will be going down for a refurb anytime soon ?

Considering DL has received updated effects on their versions awhile back I was wondering will ours get the same treatment ?
Doubtful-- operations can't afford to lose two heavy hitters (in addition to the eventual closure of Splash) and if DLP is any indication, Peter Pan will be a "Pay to ride" with the new version of FastPass.

Doubtful-- operations can't afford to lose two heavy hitters (in addition to the eventual closure of Splash) and if DLP is any indication, Peter Pan will be a "Pay to ride" with the new version of FastPass.
Yea that’s what I figured considering were so close to 50th celebration.

Mine Train and Space will be the two paid options at MK.

Really? I was expecting Peter Pan or Splash instead of Space.
Splash isn't a great option because it's going to go down for the PatF conversion (or for extended periods every year or so). Peter Pan - despite the long waits - doesn't have E-ticket cachet and isn't going to draw purchases from any group without someone aged in the single digits.