It'd be good for a scare-zone as well.I always wondered: Would Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the 1978 version) work as a HHN maze? I can see the pod screaming when pointing at human beings a good jumpscare and the pods good enough for the maze, but I welcome other people's opinions here about this.
The Pods themselves (the one that comes out from the seed pods) should serve as a background instead of scaring people, the mutant dog would hide in the dark then the light would flash when people walk by. The end of the maze would have Matthew-Pod hurl out an iconic scream at the guests after the scene at the factory when you enter the replica of the SF street.Ngl i never thought of that, maybe do it in the vein of when you "fall" through the window in the excorist maze, i just think the main focal point could be homelander's detoration into madness over the course ot the maze, and just sprinkle in the boys and the rest of the seven as jump scares and comedic relief
I’m sorry to dig this, but since there’s not a thread on this show (which there should be), I figured why not (just binged the first season).Yeah, a haunted house based on The Boys comic book would definitely be more gorier.
Also how will the airplane scene in your The Boys haunt be translated as a scene for your haunt idea?
Here you go buddyI’m sorry to dig this, but since there’s not a thread on this show (which there should be), I figured why not (just binged the first season).
Really liked it. To me, it’s sort of what Incredibles 2 should’ve been (albeit much family friendlier)—about commercialization of superheroes.
I'd thought of a Phantom Blood haunt idea as well.God it’s been so long since I’ve done this I dunno know what to think of, but here we go:
- Creature Of The Black Lagoon
- Resident Evil 2
- Jojo Bizzare Adventure: Phantom Blood (Yeah I’ll admit this is a BIZZARE pick (Maybe It’s the weeb in me talking) as it would sorta fit better if it was HHN Japan, but honestly after watching it, I think it could work as a maze with the setting and characters. Plus, it would be so cool if the maze had lighting and coloring similar to the the show)
- Inferno (Original maze based on a tale of a knight that goes through hell to save a girl
- The Invasion! (original maze that features an alien atomic-punk style and aesthetic feel to it)
- The Exterminatorz (Scarezone now turned into a maze)
I’m lost with scarezones, but heres two I can think of:
- Universal Monsters vs The Monster Squad scarezone (Lower Lot)
- Killerz (Upper Lot)