Mardi Gras 2022 (Feb 5 - April 24) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mardi Gras 2022 (Feb 5 - April 24)

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Concert line up just announced:

Feb 5 - Seal
Feb 12 - Seal
Feb 19 - Seal
Feb 20 - Seal
Feb 26 - Seal
Mar 5 - Seal
Mar 6 - Seal
Mar 12 - Seal
Mar 13 - Seal
Mar 18 - Seal
Mar 19 - Seal
Mar 20 - Seal
Mar 25 - Seal (feat. Jason Derulo)
Mar 26 - Seal
Mar 27 - Seal

More info incoming!
Wow, very surprised with this schedule, but I understand it

Everyone deserves to hear Kiss From a Rose live

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
....and even more than Mardi Gras, we're looking forward to the 'home cooked dinner by chef David (@Disneyhead), that Dave and his beautiful girlfriend, Liza, promised us back in November. Dave and his dad cooked us a great dinner a number of years ago, so I'm sure this one will also achieve success.....The great thing about IU is that you can make some great lasting friendships with those of the same theme park interests.

SeventyOne

V.I.P.
Jul 1, 2010
Orlando
She may be disappointed…I got yelled at by Security for trying to replicate the real Bourbon Street experience :(
Back in the early 00s, when the event was still fresh, you couldn't spend 20 minutes talking to women in Orlando bars without one bringing up how she was trespassed from Universal for flashing.

Of course, the park itself sent mixed messages, selling "You Throw 'Em, I'll Show 'Em" t-shirts ... in adult AND CHILDREN"S sizes!!!

Parks were a different world pre-Potter.

MrRoamer

Premium Member
May 20, 2013
Local
Back in the early 00s, when the event was still fresh, you couldn't spend 20 minutes talking to women in Orlando bars without one bringing up how she was trespassed from Universal for flashing.

Of course, the park itself sent mixed messages, selling "You Throw 'Em, I'll Show 'Em" t-shirts ... in adult AND CHILDREN"S sizes!!!

Parks were a different world pre-Potter.
I mean marketing still seems a bit confused at times

Concert line up just announced:

Feb 5 - Sugar Ray
Feb 12 - Diana Ross
Feb 19 - Barenaked Ladies
Feb 20 - Styx
Feb 26 - Jon Pardi
Mar 5 - LL Cool J
Mar 6 - Marshmello
Mar 12 - Lee Brice
Mar 13 - Becky G
Mar 18 - Khalid
Mar 19 - Seal
Mar 20 - Gavin Degraw
Mar 25 - The Revivalists
Mar 26 - Jimmie Allen
Mar 27 - Jason Derulo

More info incoming!
As for the lineup, there are some solid old school artists on here that would be cool to see before they don't tour anymore and when we can for free. I kinda feel like I need to see Come Sail Away live at least once, and LL Cool J was huge for a good chunk of my life. I like me some Kiss from a rose, but not sure about a full Seal set. Sugar Ray was a lot of fun at Epcot but not a must see for me

Definitely want to see Marshmello, just as long as he doesn't play Happier.... that dang dog :'( and of course how can you not go see Barenaked Ladies, it just isn't a concert series without them.

If I had a million dollars

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
V.I.P.
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal Orlando has released the first bits of Mardi Gras 2022 merchandise inside the redesigned All Hallows’ Voodoo Boutique – which now features spooky Bayou vibes.