Marvel Super Hero Island Adventures Comic | Inside Universal Forums

Marvel Super Hero Island Adventures Comic

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 18, 2009
Hi all
I have just found this promo comic whilst going through some boxes at home. Does anyone know if it is worth anything and how many (roughly) were produced?

^ Ummm.... if he has the "Marvel Super Hero Island" comic then it is worth a lot more than that. Scroll way down. I believe you are looking at the IOA Hulk comic that comes in under $15.

Did they sell the other two separately, because the Spidey and Dr. Doom stories blow away the Hulk one. They also both tie directly into the rides, which Hulk does not.

Did they sell the other two separately, because the Spidey and Dr. Doom stories blow away the Hulk one. They also both tie directly into the rides, which Hulk does not.

I have both. Not from the park, but Ebay so I can't confirm. But the difference is laughable. Hulk is more like an advertisement than anything.

Thanks for the response guys.
The one I have has Spiderman, Hulk and Dr Doom (I think) on the front cover.

I'm unsure how I got it in the first place, I know I went to Islands of Adventure in 1999 but that was about 5 months after opening.

Last edited: